Thursday, March 8, 2012

janus









Ten of Wands:  You’re sure they’re here?


Ten of Wands:  So why the fuck are we here?


Ten of Wands:  Yeah.  Maybe.


Ten of Wands:  I wasn’t.




Ten of Wands:  How many eyes?


Ten of Wands:  How many eyes does she have?






Ten of Wands:  I wasn’t going to say anything.


Ten of Wands:  Okay, sure.  He would leave a note or something.  I’m not arguing this anymore, Knight.


Ten of Wands:  This really isn’t the right time to talk about this.  We’ll talk about it later.
Ten of Wands:  Hmph.  Looks like the sister.  Is she...?




Ten of Wands:  How many eyes?


Ten of Wands:  Does  that sound like what I fucking asked?  How many eyes do they have?  Three, two, or one?


Ten of Wands:  You’re supposed to do what I tell you to.  Or do we need to have a talk with Ace?




Ten of Wands:  The Queen of Swords.  What does the other one look like?


Ten of Wands:  Black or brown?








Ten of Wands:  Knight, look!  Fuck!  Is...is that what...?




Ten of Wands:  I’m not leaving you here.  We all run.


Ten of Wands:  I appreciate the heroics but do you really think you’re gonna slow that thing down?


Ten of Wands:  Come on, move!
















And the rest is silence.


I'm not Penny either.

No comments:

Post a Comment