Sunday, November 25, 2012

mary mary quite contrary, how does your garden grow

I just found out today that this nursery rhyme might be about miscarriage.  That's hilarious.

Anyway, the Lovers paid us a visit on Thanksgiving.  If I'd have known he was coming, we would have gotten him some terrible Chinese food too.

The others are arguing about what he wants, but I know what he wants.  I always know what he wants.  He wants us to hurry up.  The Death of Hope (lol), or the Oblivion Maw(lol), or whatever dumb melodramatic name these losers are calling it, needs to be taken care of and soon.  The others are being all "but Penny, we don't know how to fight a thing like that"  and it's like "Yeah idiot he doesn't care".

When the Lovers decides to hurt one of us because we haven't made any progress yet, these dumbdumbs better not come crying to me, because I'll be too busy playing my tiny violin to care.

In other news, I guess we can probably start talking about Summerborn now, but I'm not going to, because Jeanette cares way more about telling you people things than I do.

Later, jerks.

No comments:

Post a Comment